1TB per user of OneDrive for Business Cloud storage included with every Office 365 business subscription
At UNIFEYED, we are committed believers in the power that OneDrive for Business offers to businesses. Sure, we recommend that our clients take every opportunity to explore the benefits of Cloud storage through OneDrive for Business, but we don’t just talk the talk. Our own team members were early to adopt OneDrive for our own business and it has since become onr of our favorite and most relied upon tools in the Office365 suite of services.
Other online storage solutions claim to be business-ready. OneDrive for Business is the only Cloud store, sync, and share service that delivers deep, native integration with Office 365. OneDrive for Business’ brand new sync client features rock-solid reliability, selective sync, and increased file limits. Sharing files is easier than ever with more flexible sharing controls. And the improved browser and mobile experiences keep users working on the go.
OneDrive for Business gives you:
One place for everything in your work life.
- Use your 1TB per user of included OneDrive for Business storage to securely store your work files.
- Use the next-generation sync client to synchronize your files across all of your devices.
- Easily search and find files you want to work on.
One place to collaborate on files with others.
- Securely share and edit your files with co-workers and clients.
- Use the same familiar Office tools to work on documents in real-time.
- Work together on the most recent version of a document, or restore a previous version.
One place built on enterprise-grade IT with uncompromising security and compliance.
- Allows admins to manage user accounts, storage, and settings from anywhere.
- Integrates with on-premises storage solutions.
- Encrypts files in transit and at rest using advanced encryption methods.
- Meets global compliance standards like ISO 27001, HIPAA, FISMA, and more.
Contact us to get OneDrive for Business today
1TB/user of OneDrive for Business storage, sync, and share is available for you right now at no additional charge. Contact us today and put your included OneDrive for Business benefits to work for you.