Maybe you already own the most up-to-date business-class email solution. But are you using it?
What is more satisfying than needing a tool and realizing you already own it? It's like finding money in a jacket pocket as soon as the weather turns cold. Business owners who make the decision to migrate email to Office 365 wonder how they ever ran a business without it. However, it is possible that even after you have moved hosted email over to Office 365, you still may not realize all of the benefits at your fingertips.
You’re experiencing the benefits of Microsoft Office 365, the cloud-connected, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools for working anytime, anywhere, and on any device. So why would you use an alternative for your company emails? Delaying migration may be costing you more than you realize.
UNIFEYED Can Help
Included with most Office 365 business plans, Exchange Online delivers a rich, cloud-based email experience across phones, tablets, desktops, and the web. Moving company email to the cloud can help you save money, protect data, and free up time to focus on other ways to be productive and profitable. Ask our pros what plan is best for your business!
Office 365 Exchange Online lets you:
Do more on any device.
- With an inbox that focuses on the relevant and important messages and sets up rules that match how people work, users can get more done, faster.
- With mobile device policies, you can create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential information from lost phones. Users can access Exchange Online data using the full Outlook client on PC or Mac, the Outlook app for iOS and Android, and Outlook on the web.
Protect your company from security threats.
- You get multiple layers of protection against spam and malware with Exchange Online Protection, including spam filtering, connection filtering, malware filtering, virtual detonation chambers for malicious attachments, and rewritten links that are automatically directed to a protective shell when clicked.
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) expands your defense against malicious links and unsafe attachments. According to Microsoft internal data, ATP stops 10–15 million zero-day messages every month using detonation.
- The Exchange Online Protection (EOP) team blocks more than 10 million spam messages every minute. That adds up to more than 14 billion blocked messages per day. Exchange Online business-class email is included in your Office 365 subscription. All you need to do is set it up and migrate. Contact us to get started using Exchange Online today. Turn your workforce into a productivity powerhouse with Exchange Online capabilities you already own.
Reduce maintenance and increase availability.
- Automatic patching and update enhancements eliminate the time and effort of maintaining on-premises customer email systems.
- Globally redundant servers, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock safeguard customer data.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement helps keep your email up and running when you need it.
Turn your workforce into a productivity powerhouse with Exchange Online capabilities you already own.
Exchange Online business-class email is included in your Office 365 subscription. All you need to do is set it up and migrate. Contact us to get started using Exchange Online today.